- WE BELIEVE the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings and of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- WE BELIEVE in one God, eternally existing in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE that God the Son became flesh in the Person of Jesus Christ, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and who is true God and true man.
- WE BELIEVE that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- WE BELIEVE in the personal, bodily, visible and premillennial return of Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE that whoever by faith receives Jesus Christ as his or her Savior becomes a child of God. This salvation is not the result of any human effort, merit, or ancestry.
- WE BELIEVE that all true believers are kept eternally secure by the power of God through the new birth, the indwelling and sealing of the Holy Spirit, and the intercessions of Christ.
- WE BELIEVE that two ordinances have been given to the church for this age. Water baptism by immersion for all those who have personally acknowledged Christ as Savior and The Lord’s Supper, for those who have acknowledged Christ as Savior and are walking in fellowship with Him. Though these two ordinances are not regarded as a means of salvation, they are still very important for believers to participate in.
- WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
Byron Center Bible Church is an independent bible church, and part of IFCA International, a worldwide fellowship of churches, pastors, chaplains and laypeople.