Whether or not to become a Christian is the most important decision that will ever be made in your lifetime. When a person, in response to the grace of God, receives Jesus Christ as personal Savior, he becomes a member of God’s family. If you have never responded to God’s gift of Grace, please take a moment to consider the following:
- Because of sin, EVERY person is separated from God – Romans 3:23 – No human effort (including baptism, church membership, family origin, morality, desire, or other good deeds) is good enough to bridge the gap that sin has created between us and God.
- Because of sin, and the resulting estrangement from God, man’s destiny is eternal separation from God. – Isaiah 59:1-2; Isaiah 64:6; Romans 6:23a
- God in his love gave His Son, Jesus Christ, to pay the price for our sin – Romans 5:8-9.
- Christ died in our place, and took our punishment for us – Isaiah 53:5, I Peter 3:18, 2 Corinthians 5:21.
- God has declared that “to as many as receive Him -Jesus Christ- to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name” – John 1:12.
Won’t you respond to the grace of God by believing ~ putting your complete trust and full reliance in the person of Jesus Christ and the provision of your spiritual salvation which He accomplished through His death, burial and resurrection? If this is what you have believed, we invite you to pray a prayer of thanksgiving: “Heavenly Father, thank you for the provision of salvation through the person of Your Son, Jesus Christ. I thank you that, though I am a sinner and cannot save myself, because of my belief in the person and provision of Christ, I’ve been cleansed from my sin and have become Your child. Thank you for the indwelling Holy Spirit who is now in me to help me spiritually grow as I walk in faith. Thank you for who You are, what You have provided, and what You will continue to provide. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.”
If you have sincerely placed your faith in Christ and His provision for your salvation, please contact us by calling the office: 616-878-9658 or via email: office@ByronBible.org, so that we will have the privilege of providing you with follow-up material and spiritual counsel that will help you grow.