Awana is a Bible-based program that emphasizes scripture memorization in an exciting & fun club atmosphere. Awana helps churches and parents actively work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ.
Awana nights are divided into three segments:
- Games – Kids participate in fun and exciting games.
- Small Group Time – Clubbers study & memorize scripture in a smaller group setting.
- Large Group Time – Kids sing, worship, and hear a Bible lesson specifically designed for their age group.
Currently on Summer Break
Join us Wednesday nights during the school year from 6:45-8:15pm.
- Puggles – This club is for children who are two years old by September 1st of the current club year. Puggles love having their very own Awana club just like their siblings. While there is no required memorization, the overall goal of Puggles is building a foundation of respect for God. A typical club night includes activities, songs, crafts, puppet shows, and lesson time.
- Cubbies – Cubbies is designed for children who are three years old by September 1st of the current club year. Whether it’s the fun puppets, the exciting games, or all their “Cubbies friends,” preschoolers can hardly wait for their next meeting. Cubbies teaches about respect; for human authority and for human relationships, but ultimately for God’s standards and for God.
- Sparks – For many children in kindergarten through second grade, Sparks is the highlight of the week! They love their red vests, the exciting games, spending time with leaders and friends, and completing handbook activities. Sparks clubbers explore the theme of wisdom. They learn that it’s based on God’s truth as revealed in the Bible, and that His truth can be relied on for decisions in life.
- T&T – Truth & Training engages third through sixth graders by answering their questions about God and the Bible, building team spirit, and providing exciting incentives. Handbooks and large group lessons deepen a child’s knowledge about God and His grace. T&T explores grace as a pattern of behavior and shows that God’s grace is the source of all good things we get from Him.