As a member or faithful regular attendee of Byron Center Bible Church, we know that our giving has an impact through weekly ministries, community outreach, missions and much more. Byron Center Bible Church continues to strive to reach people with the good news of Jesus Christ because of your faithful giving.
We encourage you to please join us in placing our trust and hope in the Lord to meet our financial needs. We also hope that you will join us in giving sacrificially, from a heart of love and dependence on Him. Thank you for partnering with us in the ministry of Byron Center Bible Church.
Ways to Give
BCBC accepts online payments through checking accounts, credit or debit cards. These gifts can be one-time gifts, or you can choose to set up recurring gifts that can happen weekly, or monthly. Click the word GIVE to donate.
- Text the word “give” to 616.369.8447.
- The first time you give you will be prompted to visit a secure URL
- Once you click on the registration link you will enter the credit card, debit card or bank account information.
- Next, your donation will be processed.
- You will then receive a confirmation text saying that your donation and registration was successful.
- For more information on Text Giving follow the Text Giving link.
Through the App
- (Apple) Go to the App store, (Andriod) Go to Google Play Store.
- Select and download the Easytithe app.
- Open the app and create an account.
- Type in Byron Center Bible Church when it asks for an organization.
- Click on the setting tab to set up your giving where you will enter your credit card, debit card or bank account information.
- Select the Home tab to give.
- If you have an Apple phone it will send you to a secure URL to process your gift.
- If you have an Android phone your gift will process inside the app.
The offerings are collected each Sunday morning and evening in our worship services. There are also giving envelopes available in the rows.
You can also mail your gift into Byron Center Bible Church 8855 Byron Center Ave Byron Center MI, 49315
NOTE: All gifts will go to the BCBC general fund unless otherwise specified.